Space, Safety and Security Solutions
Minneapolis VA Hospital - Wheelchair Lifting
The James E. Wagner Cultivation Story
University of Oregon - Oregon Ducks secure storage
Target Stores - Overhead Bicycle Lifting
From Bikes to Boats...
From Bikes to Boats, We Store It All
Overhead wall mounted storage is safe, reliable and easy to use. Push a button and in moments your goods are right at your fingertips. Push the button and everything is up and out of the way. Taking inventory is easy because you see exactly where everything is. You also get built in security; it is overhead and no one can tamper with it.
Some of Our Lift and Store Customers
Customer Success Stories
Number of Customer Installed Storage Solutions
Lift and Store Lift Safety Features
Each machine is equipped with six key safety features:
- Electric Motor Brake: Positively locks load in place at any position. Engages automatically when power is removed.
- Momentary Switches: Operator must be engaged with machine to operate. Releasing switch positively locks machine in place.
- Free-fall Arrestor: In the unlikely case that motor and chain drive fail, arrestor positively stops load in inches
- Lifting Cables: Made of high strength aircraft grade steel, cables are rated to 2,500 pounds each. Melting point is over 1,600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Safety Cables: ¼” aluminum cables are rated to 2,000 pounds each and back up lifting cables.
- Upper Limits switches: Double fail safe upper limit prevents machine from overwinding and causing damage.
Payload Capacity: 850 pounds of active load per eight feet. Up to 72 feet per machine depending on load design.
Ready to Connect With Us and Get Started?
Let us know about what you need and we'll focus our response on you.