Why does Commercial storage make sense?
- Storing tires consumes a lot of floor space. You want that space for working on cars.
- You want to get your hands on fresh tires quick. Rummaging around in the storage area is not a good use of time.
- Jerking tires out of storage and rolling them to the bay is difficult and takes two trips.
- Climbing ladders to get tires is asking for trouble.
- Inventory gets confusing and shrinkage is a problem when things are buried out of sight.
- Take the pressure off your backroom storage by having your high volume tires up front and use your backroom storage for the others.
- Shorten your turnaround time by having your high turnover tires right at hand.
- Every month you are paying for open empty air space that could be used for optimal storage. Your overhead space suddenly becomes very valuable.
How does commercial storage work?
- The tire lift is eight feet long and is bolted to your ceiling.
- With a push of a button your tires come down to the floor. You get double the tire storage with our over under design.
- Loading and unloading is easy. No more searching, climbing ladders or injuries.
- Push the button and up they go. They are out of the way where no one can tamper with them. Your bays stay open and clear.
- Fresh tires are restocked directly off the truck.
- Store 11 tires with eight foot long tire lift (22 tires with our over/under option)
- Store 22 tires with 16 foot tire lift (44 with our over/under option)
All LiftNStore® Lifts are simple, reliable and strong
- You get a tax benefit because a lift is an 'electric appliance', not a 'building improvement'.
- Every lift is made with pride in the United States of America and satisfaction is guaranteed.
- With more than 3,300 successful installations over the last 20 years, LiftNStore® Overhead Lifts have become the gold standard.
Download our Commercial Tire Solutions Brochure
Ready to Connect With Us and Get Started?
Let us know about what you need and we'll focus our response on you.