Overhead tire storage …. Good idea.
Why does overhead storage make sense?
- Storing tires consumes a lot of floor space. You want that space for working on cars.
- You want to get your hands on fresh tires quick. Rummaging around in the storage area is not a good use of time.
- Jerking tires out of storage and rolling them to the bay is difficult and takes two trips.
- Climbing ladders to get tires is asking for trouble.
- Inventory gets confusing and shrinkage is a problem when things are buried out of sight.
- Take the pressure off your backroom storage by having your high volume tires up front and use your backroom storage for the others.
- Shorten your turnaround time by having your high turnover tires right at hand.
- Every month you are paying for open empty air space that could be used for optimal storage. Your overhead space suddenly becomes very valuable.
How does overhead storage work?
- The tire lift is eight feet long and is bolted to your ceiling.
- With a push of a button your tires come down to the floor. You get double the tire storage with our over under design.
- Loading and unloading is easy. No more searching, climbing ladders or injuries.
- Push the button and up they go. They are out of the way where no one can tamper with them. Your bays stay open and clear.
- Fresh tires are restocked directly off the truck.
Store 24 tires with the eight foot long, model LT-1008.
Store 36 tires with the twelve foot long, model LT-1009.
Store 48 tires with the sixteen foot long, model LT-1010.
All LiftNStore® Lifts are simple, reliable and strong.
You get a tax benefit because a lift is an ‘electric appliance’, not a ‘building improvement’.
Every lift is made with pride in the United States of America and satisfaction is guaranteed.
With more than 3,300 successful installations over the last 20 years, LiftNStore® Overhead Lifts have become the gold standard.